Instructors should use the following text in their syllabus:
- This course uses the Grainger College of Engineering’s Computer-Based Testing Facility for its exams.
- The policies of the CBTF are the policies of this course, and academic integrity infractions related to the CBTF are infractions in this course.
- If you have accommodations identified by the Division of Rehabilitation-Education Services (DRES) (http://www.disability.illinois.edu/) for exams, please submit your Letter of Accommodations (LOA) through the CBTF website (https://cbtf.illinois.edu/students/dres) as soon as possible. It can take up to five days for your LOA to be processed and if you make a reservation before your LOA has been processed, your reservation will not include your testing accommodations and you will be required to reschedule. This must be done each semester you use the CBTF.
- If you have any issue during an exam, inform the proctor immediately. Work with the proctor to resolve the issue at the time before logging off. If you do not inform a proctor of a problem during the test then you forfeit all rights to addressing the problem you experienced during your exam.
- Take the CBTF Orientation (https://go.illinois.edu/student-orientation) (10 minutes) and review all instructions on the CBTF website (https://cbtf.illinois.edu/students) before your first exam.