Instructors should use the following text in their syllabus:
- This course uses the Grainger College of Engineering’s Computer-Based Testing Facility for its exams.
- The policies of the CBTF are the policies of this course, and academic integrity infractions related to the CBTF are infractions in this course.
- If you have accommodations identified by the Division of Rehabilitation-Education Services (DRES) for exams, please submit your Letter of Accommodations (LOA) here before you make your first exam reservation. This must be done each semester you use the CBTF.
- If you have any issue during an exam, inform the proctor immediately. Work with the proctor to resolve the issue at the time before logging off. If you do not inform a proctor of a problem during the test then you forfeit all rights to redress.
- Review all instructions on the CBTF website before your first exam: https://cbtf.illinois.edu/students